Wednesday 23 May 2012

My 4 years in UKM

When everything comes to an end, I feel so bad. So bad that i got a lot of memories in this place. What i gonna be after i leave this place?

Looking at the faces that I gonna miss soon, looking at the places that i usually lepak, looking at the faculty which is my second home, and looking at myself, have i changed? All the memories are with me, it drag me from stepping out from this comfort zone. I know life is still moving on, i know our gate is opening soon, and i know i gotta run with all resort that equipped with me and gonna fight with the weapons with me. But still, can't accept the fact that it's no turn back time. Too soon for me?

Ya, i gotta finish 1/4 of my life, or maybe 1/3? end of the day i found myself got nothing, i have to move on to another new chapter of my life, and start all over again, from zero. yea... that's what i get after all this while.

Now i in the process of jumping out from the comfort zone, i might be hurt, lost , even change. Anyway, never try never know,we would not know how far we can reach without trying..

No matter how hard the situation is, never give up, because the return might be fruitful and well rewarded. Pray for good destiny, and determination to complete the future challenges. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment