Sunday 14 July 2013

Another step in life...

After 4 years studies in University, I have graduated and become LLB holder.

After 9 months of hardship doing my chambering in firm, I have called to the Bar.

I have been through all these, step by step, tears by tears. Finally, I have reached my goal, having mover to robe on me, called as Advocate and Solicitor of Malaya. Finally, what i can say is :"Finally".

However, this is not the end, this is just another new beginning, new path in my life, another big step lead to my dream. Now i realise human being live just because they have dreams. A dream that can make you happy, a dream that can make you cry, a dream that you wanted so badly. Just because of the dream, it motivates you to move further, bravely and confidently, it doesn't matter whether you know this world is full of cruelty, or a bit of evil, and no one like to see you being successful. They want to see you fall down, they want to step on you just to be above you. Well, a lesson that we must always learn. Do Not Step On Others, Karma will come One Day.

I have completed whatsoever necessary steps and complied with compulsory procedure which lead to this path. Now, I want to choose the path that I would like to move further, that can make my life shine.. Because, I want another "Finally" in my life, i do not want my dreams fill with regret one day. Eventually i will leave this world, why not just stay the way we like.

I would like to record my appreciation to my parents, who sacrifice a lot for me all these years. My relatives who helped me when i needed the most, financially or morally, I did not forget your expectation on me. My friends, primary best friends who are really care bout each other, my form 6 friends who are sampat + sampat which i never regret to enter that school, my University level friends, although all are lawyers, but we never forget to support each others, Summer, who really helped me a lot during these 5 years, a special one who will be there no matter where am I, he sacrifice a lot for me and I always keep it in heart. Thank you...
Lastly, to myself, because you are brave enough and never give up, like the slogan of secondary school - live worthily. Wish you can shine in the future....

Maldives, bear with me, I will come to you one day, before you sink. Wait for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment