Saturday 8 October 2011

First time in Zouk

I had successfully go for clubbing for the very first time in my life.. wow~ this was the memorable moment that i ever had because it was fun!

The entrance is expensive. damn! The beer got no taste, only gases. I can't drink as i easily drunk but i still can drink one shoot that nite without any feeling.. means alcohol free i guess.. the bass was damn loud, i can fell the dance floor is bursting soon!! but we manage to jump on it before it burst!

It was crowded that nite. People keep coming in and out. Stepped on my feet. Many hamsap lou tried to stay near v us. Luckily we hired body guard. We got ample space to shake. Nice to release stress, but definitely no good for health. People smoking there and there, hugging, kissing, drinking, pok mong-ing.. Dancing v friend is nice..

Dun try addicted to this kind of life. Must be alert in there. When i came out i regretted as the nicotine smell is v me.. now i can't feel my leg anymore...

This is so called "friday nite".

No comments:

Post a Comment