Friday 13 January 2012

To Sir With Love

Finally i met 2 wise lecturers  in my 4 years study life. They let me know the different between lecturer and practitioner..
Guess which one I mentioned about? I believe that every one can teach on academic. but not every one can teach us on how to become a better person with high dignity. i like the way he taugh, i like his grandmother story. Every story contains a lesson to us. He can gather our intention when he talk. i think this is persuasive skill that possess by a great practitioner? Hope that some day i can be like him. hehe.. If he is a member of parliament, i definitely will vote for him. He taught us not to mention people ethnic when address some one. This is the real 1 Malaysia that i can foresee :-) Of course, his bmw 7 series also impress me .. haha...

Another lecturer, my idol, no photo here, but i can remember his slang. haha.. My idol, why? Every word come out from him is powerful. He used his words to make people understand, the exact word. I impress on his oral skill , his confidence, and the way he think, the way he address his opinion, the way he analyse, he can persuade me very well and there is no room for me to think the other way round. Geng! 

They let me know that practitioner lecturers is better than lecturers.

3 comments:

  1. let me guess it..mr faiz?haha..he is so Latin..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's such a great experience for you to meet both people. I wish to attend the talk from those high dignity and powerful person just like you mentioned if got chance. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just awesome!!! They give me some kind of feeling like they are god held up in the sky and their level is the place that i never achieve...
    LLL,U r rite.. he is my idol~

    ReplyDelete