Wednesday 21 March 2012

motivation

When tired, we need some motivation to keep us moving on. And, i love this way~trip~

Maldives, my dream destination. I always wish to reach there and feel the fresh air, see the blue blue sea and sky and the fluffy cloud, and the greeny coconut tree, all by myself, not through this picture any more.

I want to be there, in the cottage on the sea. Wake up in the morning when fresh air blows and once i open my eyes, i see the blue blue sky. The fishes in the sea saying :"hello & good morning" to me. What a good day to me!

Wearing batik and bikini, sitting on the beach, reading a novel with silent mind, having a coconut shake under the coconut tree in the afternoon. I walking along the beach when sunset. I looking at the shinny stars when the sky turn dark. Great!

If I managed to reach there before it disappear, i think, i have seen the most beautiful nature scene of our lovely mother earth in my life.

I will be there, one day. :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment