Thursday 17 March 2011

College Interview

Just bc from college interview.. hmmm.. wat to say le...
I have been staying in KDO since first year untill now. My first year is full of compulsory programs, no matter is in college level, ukm level, fac level, every activities are COMPULSORY. ok fine, maybe first year is very free and very passion in joining activities. Then, my second year, still the same. Reason for that is if u r not active, u couldn't get a place in college for coming year.. Here comes the interview: What have u participate in college activities? second question: Why u think u deserve to stay in this college?
i can give commitment? i love to join activities? i like this college? Ok, fine. I got no reason. I couldn't find a reason. For me, all these bla bla bla are bullshit. U r capable to speak, u might not capable to put it into action. Yes, actions show every thing. I give commitment not only to college, but also to my academic. I have to balance up between these 2. Have i joined college activities? yes, I'm. To what extent? It is up to my ability after i balance up between these 2.
Haix, i really got no idea. Basically this interview is to let u have a chance to speak in English, and let u have a chance to promise-Promise to be active. While they r answering the question, i keep on thinking, have i made a silly mistake? haha.. whatever,I believe God will decide the best for me~
I am active, as who i am.

1 comment:

  1. haha..ah lao..no worries..you definitely can stay com de..lalala~u r always the supergirl!it would be their lose if they do not keep u in their com.. =p

    ReplyDelete