Tuesday 15 March 2011

Ulcer

No mood at all no mood at all just because of the beloved ulcer in my mouth and tongue.. omg!! i can't eat, can't speak, can't open my mouth..can't do my works.. it's too pain...
The worst thing is : i got company presentation today!!!oh my~ i feel wanted to faint.. i need to present on my work and speak for dunno how long.. REALISE that ulcer is my killer...
i still remember i had spoken until i taste the blood.. however, i just can't stop half way on my presentation. So, i used one hand to cover my mouth, then continue with presentation but my 2 pages of works i end with half page.. and it is the end of my presentation. I think my partner should be very worried about my condition just now..hahahaha! FUNNY! ..
I JUST CAN'T STAND IT! PAIN!

2 comments:

  1. ah lao..i think it is better for you to pay a visit to PK tomorrow..at least to get some medicine to apply on your lovely ulcer.. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha........ i think should be ok d.. i think the medical officer will ask me take off my braces lo.. hhaha...

    ReplyDelete